RISK ASSESSMENT FORM
Litter picks are generally very safe and as long the correct measures are taken place it is unlikely that you will encounter serious risk or accident.
This Risk Assessment form should be completed by the lead volunteer of your clean up event for your own records.
The Risk Assessment form contains the following Covid-19 precautions that must be undertaking when holding a clean-up:
- Only small groups to take part
- Strict 2m social distance maintained
- Stay within your 20km radius (as will be allowed by 8th June)
- Hand sanitising is essential before and after the clean-up
- Use your own gloves, and don’t share your litter picker if you’re using one
- Make sure gloves/ litter pickers are clean before/ after clean up
- Do not collect any discarded PPE or tissue paper.
Download the National Spring Clean Health and Safety document: NSC Health and Safety
Please note that clean-ups are undertaken by volunteers at their own risk. An Taisce provides Third Party Public Liability for all groups that register for the Spring Clean.