Environmental Education Unit Vacancies
At the moment, there are no vacancies on the National Spring Clean team. However, the Environmental Education Unit of An Taisce (EEU) is currently inviting applications for two positions within the Green-Schools Programme:
- Green-Schools Secondary Schools Development Officer
- Green-Schools Travel Officer (Maternity Cover / Monaghan, Cavan, Louth)
- 2 x Green-Schools Travel Officer (Dublin region and Midlands region)
Download job descriptions and an application form:
- Job description: Green-Schools Secondary Schools Development Officer
- Job description: Green-Schools Travel Officer (Maternity Cover / Monaghan, Cavan, Louth)
- Job description: Green-Schools Travel Officer (Dublin region / Midlands region)
- Application form
Closing date for receipt of all applications is Friday 13th August at 4pm. Please email email@example.com with any queries.
The EEU is responsible for developing and operating some of Ireland’s most popular and successful environmental and sustainability programmes. It is the National Operator for many international environmental education programmes of FEE (Foundation for Environmental Education), including the Blue Flag Award for Beaches and Marinas and Green-Schools, the international environmental education programme in operation across 93% of Irish schools.
It also operates a number of national programmes including: Green Campus, Neat Streets, Clean Coasts, National Spring Clean (Ireland’s largest anti-litter campaign), Green Home, Green Communities, and the Irish Greening Community Award Programme.