HOW TO ORGANISE A CLEAN UP
- Pick the area you want to clean up (any date in April).
- Register your event with An Taisce online by clicking here
- Once registered you will receive a clean up kit from An Taisce – kit contents here
- If you are involving other people in your clean up, plan all necessary advertising and co-ordination through meetings, pick a date for your event, and promote and inform as many different members of your wider community as possible while you wait for your pack to arrive (allow for delays – it is better for it to arrive too early than too late!). During Covid Level 5 restrictions clean-ups can only take place with other members of your household/support bubble and within your 5km radius
- Once you have a firm date and location contact your local authority (contact numbers here). They will help orgnaise the free disposal of the collect waste after your event. Please note that during Level 5 Covid restrictions we are asking volunteers to use there own household bins for disposal and only contact their Local Authority regarding clean-ups organised for after level 5 restrictions have been lifted (April 5th ’21)
- Read our Guidance Document to keep everybody in the community safe. You can download it here.